(file size: 6.9MB)
Make a Lasting Impression This Summer!
What is a lasting impression? An enduring idea, feeling, or opinion that is not easily forgotten and can stay with you for a lifetime.
Like the Ducks that have come before you, make a lasting impression this summer at the University of Oregon.
Summer offers courses, workshops, seminars, and institutes, ranging from two days to eight weeks. Schedule your studies tightly or settle in and take your time. Summer affords flexibility.
- Smaller class sizes and opportunities for non-traditional classes
- More personal contact with instructors
- Complete an entire sequence of language, math, or science in one summer
- Eight credit limit for non-admitted students waived
- Financial aid available for admitted students
- Take classes during part of the summer and still have a summer job or go on vacation
- Find unique classes and ways to get connected at the Eugene campus
- Take different courses and spend a summer in Portland
How does it work?
If you are an admitted returning student:
- Look at the class schedule when it is released in March
- Register for classes on DuckWeb beginning May 6, 2013
- Enjoy your summer in Eugene
If you are a non-admitted student:
- Request more information about Summer Session and check out the online class schedule available in March
- Complete a Registration Eligibility form online
- Receive a University ID number and PAC code with registration directions in the postal mail in April
- Register for classes on DuckWeb beginning on Friday, May 10, 2013
- Let us know if you have any questions
Need more information?
Please contact the Summer Session office if you have any questions or need assistance.