UO Summer Session


Summer tuition and fees are calculated a little differently from the rest of the academic year. If you have any questions while reading the chart, please contact the Summer Session office.

The Summer 2017 tuition and fees interactive chart can be found on the Office of the Registrar's website.

Financial Aid

Financial aid is available to formally admitted, degree-seeking University of Oregon students who have filled out the current year's FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form. There is a separate application form for summer aid. More information and important dates can be found at the Financial Aid summer site.

Non-admitted, fall-admit freshmen/transfers students and recently graduated students are not eligible for financial aid.



The University of Oregon utilizes QuikPAY®, an electronic system for all students to view and print their bills and make payments online. Log in to DuckWeb with your UO ID number and PAC to access the QuikPay® website from the Student Menu.

Billing Statement

Using a monthly billing cycle, statements are produced around the sixteenth of each month and an electronic bill is sent. Bills are sent to your UO e-mail account, please activate it and check it often.

The first bill is sent out in June.


Students and authorized payers can set up a secondary e-mail address that will also receive the electronic bill notification. Select "User Preferences" from the navigation bar in QuikPAY® and enter your second e-mail address. To opt out of receiving an electronic bill, please contact the UO Business Office at stubills@uoregon.edu or by calling 541-346-3170.

UO does not have a formal payment plan, but partial payments are allowed on the student account under the terms of the Revolving Charge Account. The Total Due listed on each monthly bill must be paid in full by the due date to avoid interest and billing fees. In order to register for the next term, the account balance must be below $1,000 for residents and $3,000 for non-residents. If the balance exceeds these amounts or if there are charges on the account that are older than two academic terms, the student will not be allowed to register. Please contact Student Billing for any payment questions.